A mobile phone is made up of many different sections of integrated circuitry (ICs) like the CPU, the Network IC, the Flash IC, the Power IC, the Charger IC, and the Logic IC. It is also made up of network related Antenna switch and P.F.O. Then there are the oscillators and crystals, filters, ROM, and RAM. These are the main internal parts of a mobile phone, which cover all its functions of display, networking, storage, etc. Then there are the external frames and accessories all of which are specific to their brands and model numbers. Like every manufactured product, there is a thriving online market for such parts and with mobile phones becoming the most important accessory in today's scenario, this marketplace is absolutely booming!
China is the largest market for mobile phones in terms of subscribers. They are also the world's largest manufacturers of branded phones for other countries as well as off brand cell phones that they sell through various channels at very low cost. This is because they don't spend much on research and design and manufacturers usually buy a case molding and fill it with their own components. These case moldings are based on internationally famous brands and so their local off brands get to plug into the popularity of the international brand and enjoy it as well.
So, the market for the parts for mobile phones is quite an interesting cocktail!
Who are the customers for the cell phone parts market?
They could be users like you and me or retailers of cell phones and parts
What sort of parts do these online sites sell?
· Terminal product repair parts like LCD screens, battery, and flex cable
· Accessories like earphones, tempered glass, USB cable chargers
· Repair tools
· Other products which are customized
How do you make the right choice of vendors for cell phone parts in such a scenario?
· Replacement screens are the most widely sold part of a mobile phone. One must always look for a good quality screen which has no dead pixels or dead spots and can match any OEM screen. In short, the parts should be of good grade. Many of them buy their parts in bulk, but such parts are of inferior quality and can't be traced back to the manufacturer in case of defects.
· They should provide technical support as well. Some online retailers of cell phone parts have tie ups with manufacturers with whose cooperation, they can raise their quality of technical expertise.
· They should be able to meet specific demands, whether it is an OEM product or a Chinese copy etc.
· They should have good quality control and provide lifetime warranties for the products.
· Some of their customers like retailers would be happy with financial support like the assurance of credit.
The prices are indicated along with an image of the product. The various brands are all covered in most online cell phone parts sellers.
Buy them here mycellphoneparts.org